Happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake day !
Pumpkin Cheesecake bars :
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 C sugar
- Cheese Cake layer
- :8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stir flour, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar together in a bowl until dough is well-blended. Pat dough into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, 3/4 cup sugar, 2 eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bars are set, about 60 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.