I promised you more -so here a fabric addition.
So get your fabric scraps together and have fun:
From my Garden : Start by removing the petals from the Roses . Spread the petals over a plate covered with a layer or newspaper or a length of cardboard, which helps dry the flowers. Place them in a warm, dry spot for two to three days.
- Preheat your oven to 200˚F and gather your supplies. Turn your oven on to 200˚F and while it’s heating up, gather your potpourri supplies. …
- Prepare your flowers. …
- Add in oils and extras. …
- Bake for two hours. …
- Add in a fixative, more essential oils and mix the potpourri.
How to Make Sachets
- Select or make a small bag with a somewhat open weave. …
- Mix enough dried herbs to fill the bag.
- If you’d like to enhance the scent, a few drops of essential oil can be added.
- Fill the bag with the flowers and herbs. ( mine from my garden)
- Either sew or glue the bag closed or tie the end tightly with ribbon or string.
Coffee Mug :
Mug rugs are typically any size between a 4 x 7 and a 12 x 8. They are known for being able to place your mug on with a tasty treat such as a croissant, bagel or cookie. This one is made up of Valentine quilt squares I bought -cut out and layered with appreciated hearts.
Fabric shaped Heart :
This heart shape is for a Pin Cushion. But could be larger as a pillow or small filled with rice and herbs for stress relief .
Fabric covered crafts journal & supplies :
This is a simple fabric cover that slip over like a kids paper book cover made from cute fabric fat quarters. The pocket can be add to hold a gift or gift card/