My take of Wellness Wed is making homemade lotion,soap and candles . As well as sharing some long time home remedies ….. Now I am not a doctor or health care provider so if you have any questions or allergies check with a professional….. Lisa
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 – 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spices (or 1 – 2 teaspoons cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
Mix this all together and store in an air tight container. Use in the next month or so since it has no preservatives
. How to Use:
- Scoop a small amount of the Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub in your hands with a spoon.
- Scrub all over your hands, legs, or feet – or wherever you’d like a little extra softness.
- Allow the scrub to sit on your skin for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy this time to rest and relax.
- Rinse well and then pat dry with a soft towel.