Welcome to my Monday ! Today I am sharing some decoration idea’s for Thanksgiving : It’s just around the corner but you still have time to pull something together … Lisa
I always start my decoration with a Welcoming door design. This grapevine wreath is decorated with Dollar Store Fall finds. (Grab the Bow direction on earlier post.)
Mt Table scrapes:
My large class container is perfect for a entry table or a side table . It’s filled with natures bounty and a large piller candle. The candle is a battery operated candle perfect for table decorations or outside on the porch. This is setting on great Fall napkins I will also be on my table.
|Flameless Candles||Battery Life|
|Comenzar Flickering Candles Real Wax Pillar with Remote Timer||150 hours|
|Vivii Battery-Powered Unscented LED Tealight Candles||100 hours|
|Homemory Realistic and Bright Flickering Flameless LED Tea Light||100 hours|
This is a long wooden tray that I filled with find objects from nature with some candles placed in between the items. The pinecones have been soaked in bleach to give them a antique color. This low tray is a perfect piece for the middle of a table. The low profile lets everyone see across the table and talf.
Bleaching Pinecone Direction :
- Water will cause the pinecones to close up; they’ll reopen after drying. Working in a well-ventilated area, fill large bin with 1 part bleach to 4 parts water.
- Add cones; place smaller bin on top (to submerge the pinecones).
- Let sit for 24 hours. Remove; let dry on paper towels.
Today’s Home tip:
. Scatter your favorite objects down the center. Add candles and items in different heights. Don’t make your centerpiece too tall or you may block the person sitting across from you.
hanksgiving Table Decorating Ideas That Are Anything But Ordinary
- Lean In to Turkey Decor. …
- Add Chic Chinoiserie Accents. …
- Don’t Be Afraid to Play with Color. …
- Get Creative with Pumpkins. …
- Use Autumnal Dinnerware. …
- Incorporate Fresh Fruit. …
- White and Green Is Another Foolproof Color Combination. …
- Use Patterned Napkins