I love donuts but can’t get my favorites local so Now I have to make my own. Enjoy these bakes ones..
- 1 cup (120 g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup+1 tablespoon (65 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamo
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup+1½ tablespoon (100 ml) skim milk feel free to use full fat milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) unsalted butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the cinnamon-sugar topping:
- 2 tablespoons melted
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a small bowl whisk together the milk, butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula just until combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the donut cavities or use a large ziplock bag. Cut a corner off the bottom of the bag and pipe the batter into each donut cavity, filling ¾ of the way full.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan before inverting onto a wire rack to cool down until you can handle them.
- Make the cinnamon-sugar topping. In a small bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush each donut with melted butter, then dip in the cinnamon sugar mixture until well coated.
- Enjoy these delicious baked cinnamon sugar donuts!
2 thoughts on “Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts”
These look super yummy!
YUM!!!!! I have a feeling I will be making those real soon. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person