It’s Saturday at the Library ! Books, Book Club , and Snacks. It’s all about our community on Saturdays.
Every Saturday after the Book Club meeting we gather for Coffee and baked goods from our club members. It’s a time to discuss what’s happening in our Community, how to help and Summer plans for the Library.
white chocolate macadamia cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and baking chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
View original post 39 more words