- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup rose water
- Cut an apple into two halves and remove the seeds.
- Chop the apple into small chunks and transfer into a blender.
- Add olive oil to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients for 5–7 minutes for a smooth and thick puree.
- Transfer the mixture to a double boiler and warm it for a few minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the double boiler and allow it to cool.
- Add the rose water and mix.
- Transfer the cream into a clean container.
- Store the cream in the refrigerator. It is good to use for up to a week.
Easy Rose Water
Combine 1/4 cup dried rose petals with 1/5 cup distilled water in a small-medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until the petals are nearly colorless. Remove from heat.Put a funnel over a jar (if storing, use a dark-colored glass jar with a lit/cap), and place cheesecloth or filter (I use a No. 4 coffee filter). Pour the rosewater over the filter to separate out the rose petals.