Today is Valentine Eve and do you need a quick gift? I am here to help …
Coffee Filter Hearts :
- washable markers
- water bottle
- Fold the coffee filter in half and cut a heart shape.
- Color the coffee filter using washable markers
- Spray the coffee filter gently with water and allow to dry
Use these to emblish a card or give as is.
Heart Suncatchers with Tissue paper:
This is a quick and easy kids project that anyone can make and enjoy. After finishing place a small whole and thread clear fishing line to hang in window. Lisa
- Heart template
- White cardstock
- Tissue paper, cut into 1″ x 1″ squares
- Foam paint brushes
- Clear sheet protectors
- Mod Podge
After gathering supplies, invite your child to cut small squares of tissue paper. While your child is working on that, print the heart template on white cardstock.
2. After you’ve collected enough tissue paper squares, invite kids to spread a thick layer of Mod Podge over their sheet of plastic.And place tissue paper over heart. Then cover with another layer of Mod podge and let dry.
These came in a package of 12 from Wal mart wood section. They are great to make fun little art object or use them on project or drill a whole and make a tag.
I used Mod Podge to glue down the paper layers and seal them.
You can purchase larger cycle that make great coasters too.