Thursday Craft time : Now on my Craft Blog.
Happy Thursday crafters. And Welcome to my Craft blog. So make sure you Follow for Crafts for all season and craft levels.
This journal I made for a gift for a gardening friend. So I let it blank inside but add a few charts and places for her to journal. The picture is from a favorite trip we took.
Items to include in the pages :
- Personal journal
- Dates you divided your plants and WHY you divided.
- When and how you started your bulbs and tubers.
- When you moved perennials and WHY.
- Notes on plant growth (ie. vining, tall, bushy) and size.
- Date and notes on pruning and cutting back in the fall
Everyday facts to include :
- First and last frost dates.
- A labeled diagram of your garden area.
- Fertilizer application type and date.
- Pests, treatments and dates.
- What you planted that didn’t work and WHY you think it…
View original post 20 more words