Welcome To February ! For the days leading to Valentine’s I will be featuring easy gifts & cards for Valentines or any special occasion. First Up-
Are you a fan of garage sales, antique markets , or have a collection of old china cups you know longer use . These can be recycled into great candle gifts.
- 1china cup & saucer
- 1 wick
- Soy wax chips
- rose essential oil
- Dried rose petals ( from my garden)
Directions to make :
- Attack cup & saucer with glue.
- To measure how much wax you need. Pour wax chips into china cup ( leave a few inches to spare) & pour wax chips into glass measuring cup ,And melt in microwave-according to wax directions.
- While melted add a few drops of oil & any additives. Stir.
- Attack wick to cup with a glue dot. Pour melt wax into cup & let harden.
View original post 21 more words