Hello -Thanks for stopping bye. Need some last minute gifts ? The next few days I will be sharing some quick inexpensive gifts :
If you have kids – You have a supply of crayons . So gather them up you will need some.
- Pick out your crayons & remove the labels.
- I found some heart candy molds I had . But you can use any kind of small mold that can be placed in an oven.
- Break your crayons into pieces to fit mold. ( use old broken ones if you have them)
- Bake @ 200 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. You can go higher but keep an eye out & take out when done.
- Pop Out & Color away. Lisa