Good Morning Everyone ! And Welcome to my Home this Thursday *
We are in the Kitchen today making a quick crock pot dinner. One of my family Favorites Crock pot Sweet and Sour .
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger ( or not)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice
- In slow cooker crock, combine brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic and ginger. Stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add chicken, onion, peppers, pineapple and juice. Stir to coat chicken with sauce.
- Cook on Low for 3 hours.
Serve over white rice. Enjoy this Thursday recipe Lisa