Happy Halloween !
As you go out tonight with your kids make sure you follow some simple rules for a safe Halloween – Have fun & Be safe. Lisa
We will be handing out candy at our town Trunk a Treat in the park : So stop bye and say Hi !
Trunk or treat events are a safe alternatives to trick-or-treating door-to-door. At trunk or treats, costumed children walk through a parking lot, stopping at cars that have decorated trunks and receiving candy.Look for my pictures from the event on my social media sites. Lisa
Fall the Rules for a Safe Halloween:
- Make sure costumes fit,east to move in and wear comfortable shoes.
- Stay on Sidewalk
- Go in Group
- Go out before dark or wear reflective clothing
- Carry flashlights or Glow sticks
- Pay attention to traffic and what’s going on
- Check Out all Candy before eating
Have a Great Time !!!! Jung Family