Today I am sharing some fun from the Kids table., A fun place card gift bag combo,a place-mat to color and a favorite kids recipe > Lisa
Gift Bag * Place card holder :
My gift bag is filled with some crafty supplies and small toys ( Dollar store) perfect for Thanksgiving day. And the simple tag/leaf shows each person there place at the table.
Kraft gift bag, Tag ( made with gold stickers ) leaf & ribbon
Thanksgiving Place mates
I purchase these mats at Wal mart for a pack of 8 less than $2 dollars but you can make your own .There’s plenty of free printable if you don’t want to design one. Check out Pintrest for idea’s.
Kids Favorite * Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Large Russet potatoes (peeled/ and cut up
- 1/4 C butter
- 1/2 C Milk
- salt & pepper
Potatoes should always be placed in cold salted water and brought to a boil, this helps them cook evenly.
- Peel and quarter potatoes, place in COLD salted water.
- Add potatoes and cook uncovered 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well.
- Heat milk on the stove top (or in the microwave) until warm.
- Add butter to the potatoes and begin mashing. Pour in milk a little at a time while using a potato masher to reach desired consistency.