Another Friday is here ! And it’s Holiday Cook book time. Today’s recipe is a family favorite : A true Southern Fruit Salad – but this one has no marshmallows added. Lisa
- 6 navel oranges – cut in pieces
- 1 large can cursed pineapple
- 1 can angel flake coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C confectioners sugar
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries with juice
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp coconut flavoring
Cut oranges in small pieces in a large bowl, Add all the other items and let Chill in the refrigerate .Can be served in individual bowls or a side salad.
You can add any other fruit that you like. Also you can substitute 1/2 C sherry for flavoring.