Welcome to my kitchen ! Today’s on my food blog is slow cooked : Beef Stroganoff
- 2 pounds beef chuck stew meat
- 1 red onion, diced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked, for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped, for garnish
- Add the beef, onion, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and Worcestershire sauce to a slow cooker (such as a Crock-Pot) and season with salt and pepper. Stir, cover, and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles (or white rice, which I sometimes prefer).
- When the stroganoff is done cooking, stir in the sour cream. Serve over the egg noodles and garnish with the chopped parsley.