National Mud Pack Day : today’s homemade recipe
You Will Need
- 2 teaspoons French green clay (you can also use bentonite or white kaolin clay)
- 1 teaspoon coffee grounds
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (dilute it with a teaspoon of rose water)
- 2-3 drops tea tree oil
What You Have To Do
- Mix the clay and coffee grounds in a plastic or ceramic bowl.
- Add the diluted apple cider vinegar and essential oil to it and mix well.
- Spread the mask on your face.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or until it dries.
- Once it dries, remove it with warm water. …
- Apply a light moisturizer.