Happy Thursday and on my Craft table is some fun Crafts that can be used as a costume or playwear. So lets have some fun and get crafty…. Lisa
Fireman Hat :
- Red paint
- Paint brush
- Black marker
- Yellow sticky foam
How to make your Firefighter Hat Craft:
- Paint the paper plate red.
- Cut the paper plate as shown.
- Trim the edges so the cut part resembles a firefighter hat as shown.
- Cut a small shield from the yellow sticky foam.
- Write a number on the shield with the black marker.
- Stick the shield on the hat as shown.
Fire Truck Box:
- Diaper box or a similar shaped box
- Red spray paint
- Construction paper, card stock, or even wrapping paper , white, black, and yellow) or paint
- Scissors or craft knife
- Ribbon (for the straps)
- Plastic cups (for the headlights)
Take the box outside and spray paint in bright read ( you can also cover in red paper) let dry. Add details to your truck with white, yellow, and black paper. To make it look like a fire truck. After finished punch two wholes on each side and add ribbon for straps.
I finished the costume with a simple White t shirt and Black or Kaki pants.