Welcome to Holiday Baking in my Kitchen. Today i am sharing my Mom’s Cranberry Christmas Cake I am making for an up coming Holiday tea.
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 C Sugar
- 3/4 C of softened Butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 C Flour
- 2 1/2 C fresh or Frozen Cranberry
- 2/3 chopped Pecan
- Decorations : Whipped Cream and Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until slightly thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes. Add butter and extract; beat 2 minutes. Gradually stir in flour just until combined. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Spread in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45-50 minutes. If desired, serve each piece with whipped cream and a cranberry.
4 thoughts on “Cranberry Christmas Cake”
Thanks for sharing
I love this website
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks for coming bye.