My latest Bread Machine Adventure : Orange & Cranberry Bread
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Set machine on Sweet Bread selection/ 2 lb loaf & light crust. . Add ingredients as directed on you machine -except Cranberries & pecans. Add when machine Beeps (add ingredient cycle ).
Two of the most common food symbols of the Chinese New Year are tangerines and oranges. Whereas tangerines represent wealth, oranges are a popular symbol of good luck. … Oranges and tangerines are also a bright, vibrant orange, a happy color that’s associated with good fortune.