April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month !
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month, and we invite you to show your support for our nation’s children by making your own pinwheel display!
Pinwheels are the national symbol of child abuse prevention and a visible reminder of the happy and healthy childhood that all children deserve.
• Make or purchase inexpensive pinwheels and create a pinwheel garden in your yard or at a local business (with permission). Or you can make a Pinwheels for Prevention poster to display on your front porch or window, and be sure to include your school’s name! Lisa
Need Directions :
- Square piece of paper
- fold into fours. Mark lines
- mark 1/3 way from each corner
- Cut on fold line until mark
- bring each other point to the center . Hold with a pin.
- Make sure the pin is through all . And the…
View original post 10 more words