I don’t know about you but we have had a crazy busy week. I need a quick & easy meal for the family. Looks like Crock Pot time.
Chicken Cacciatore ( slow cooker style)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce ( you can also used diced tomatoes /tomatoes paste instead -but you may want to adjust seasoning)
- 2 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with the spaghetti sauce, green bell peppers, mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours.
If you want more sauce add some more tomatoes sauce or broth to thin out as it cook)