Happy Saturday !
Today is the last Saturday of the month. Time flies so quick . Today we celebrate the Art of Dance !
Dance is a performing art form consisting of purposefully selected sequences of human movement. This movement has aesthetic and symbolic value, and is acknowledged as dance by performers and observers within a particular culture
. But Dancing can be so much more – to lots of people its a way to express themselves to others and also a great way to stay healthy by Dancing :
Benefits to Dancing :
- improved condition of your heart and lungs.
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness.
- increased aerobic fitness.
- improved muscle tone and strength.
- weight management.
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
- better coordination, agility and flexibility.
So It doesn’t matter if you dance for fun ,exercise or take classes. We all can dance, So today no matter your reason take a few minutes and Dance- No ones looking !!