Today is National Grain Free Day ! Are you living healthier this year ? Trying to loose a little weight? Or do you have a food allergy or a Health reason to be Grain Free?
Today I am sharing my hubbies foil Fish packets that can be baked on the grill or oven :
- Fish (trout or tilapia
- Olive oil
- Seasoning- old bay,garlic salt,pepper
- sliced vegetables,onions,bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Rinse fish, and pat dry.
- Rub fillets with olive oil, and season with garlic salt and black pepper. Place each fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Lay sliced onions and bell peppers down. Place fish filet on top and squeeze the juice from the ends of the lemons over the fish. You can add sliced vegetables at this time if you like. Or add sliced lemons on top. Carefully seal all edges of the foil to form enclosed packets. Place packets on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of fish. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
We usually cook one per person for a meal serve with a side salad,
Need more idea”s :
While healthier choices are growing, the consumption of real, whole foods in our everyday diet is the frontier.
America is sick, confused, and addicted to fake foods, but there’s nothing fake in author Annabelle Lee’s kitchen. She goes beyond paleo and gluten-free and shows you how to live a quick, easy, and delicious real food lifestyle with recipes that combine fat-burning and nutritious ingredients to create both sweet and savory dishes, while maintaining traditional tastes and textures. Recipes include:Broccoli Gnocchi with Cheesy Pumpkin SauceBacon & Eggplant Carbonara Veggie WrapsOld-Fashioned Pie Crust & Pastry DoughGerman Chocolate Cake Lee discovered how to make incredible breads, wraps, comfort foods, and desserts unlike any others with ingredients such as nuts, coconut, sweet potato, zucchini, and various other fruits and vegetables as well as alternative, whole food flours. Not only is this book full of healthy and readily available ingredients, but kitchen time is simplified by her everyday use of a blender and/or food processor.