My candy container :
I recycled an old container by spray painting it white -let dry. Then decorate with ribbon and flowers . Inside :
Valentine * Strawberry Fudge
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 11oz white chocolate morsels
- 7oz jar Marshmallow creme
- 1 Tbsp strawberry gelatin mix
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, heavy cream and salt. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture starts to boil. Stirring constantly, boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Using a mixer, beat in white chocolate and marshmallow creme until fully blended and smooth (about 1-2 minutes). Pour half into a parchment paper lined 9-inch baking dish.
- To remaining mixture, beat in strawberry gelatin mix, 1 minute until smooth. Pour over first layer and using a knife, quickly swirl the two layers together.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 4 hours or overnight. Cut into bite sized pieces and enjoy!
The cute tag is a stamp from Penny Black colored with pencils. And greetings. Lisa