Welcome to my Monday Coffee Break post where I share a cup of coffee with you ( virtual) and a snack . And chat about the coming week on my blog and what’s going on in my family. So enjoy this Monday Coffee Break with me….. Lisa
My family Update:
We are all doing okay but we have had a lot of rain here with a cold spell. But I have been spending time outside with Blue who is growing . But look like play time is over and yard work needs to be done. Mowing and planting some flower seeds. Maybe I will just wait until may son is home from college for a few days and let him work.
Usually the family has a large get together for Good Friday but with everything going on it will be a small family celebration. Lisa
Coffee Cake in a Mug Recipe :
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup milk room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter melted & cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl & whisk together until it looks like wet sand- set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add in milk, butter, and vanilla, whisking well in between each addition.
- Using 14-oz (or larger) microwave-safe mugs (straight sides works best), divide the batter between each mug.
- Sprinkle on the crumb topping.
- Microwave both mugs together for 2-3 minutes on high.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
Moms’ Rabbits Collection:
Mom loved Easter and I inherited a large collection of Easter decorations . This is just a glimpse .
Blog Updates :
Some fun holidays to celebrate as well as getting ready for Easter post. Garden post tomorrow, Easter ham , family fun events and more….Lisa