- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/3 c. chopped roasted peanuts
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Add bell peppers and carrots to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
In a small bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, and lime juice.
Step 3Add peanut sauce and chicken broth to skillet and bring to simmer. Return chicken to skillet then add peanuts. Let chicken simmer in sauce 5 minutes.
Step 4Garnish with cilantro before serving.