Lets Dye Eggs
Today’s post is all about the Egg. So get the kids together & have some food.
Lets gather a few supplies :
Eggs ( soak for a few minutes in vinager ) It help the dye set faster
Can of Foam shaving Cream
Food Color Dye
Pan to Roll eggs in.
Card stock , Paper towel & a clean place to work. You may want to protect your surface before trying this.
* If you want to eat the egg after during this -you can use whipping cream instead of shaving cream since eggs are porous.
- Get some cheap white shaving cream, and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Dribble food coloring across the surface. Neon food coloring makes the best looking eggs.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the colors around in the shaving cream.
- Take your dried, and cooled hard boiled egg, and roll it around…
View original post 89 more words