Strawberry Frozen Yogurt : Home made
It’s National Scavenger Hunt Day !
A scavenger hunt is a party game in which the organizers prepare a list defining specific items, which the participants seek to gather or complete all items on the list, usually without purchasing them. Usually participants work in small teams, although the rules may allow individuals to participate. The goal is to be the first to complete the list or to complete the most items on the list.
It’s a great fun game perfect for all ages & interest : Classic,Photo,Find Pieces ,Information,Mystery & People are just some of the fun types to have.
To Plan a Classic one – here’s how to get started:
- Decide when and where you want to have the scavenger hunt.( place/time)
- Consider the age group of your players.
- Decide which type of scavenger hunt you want to do.
- Create a list of items for the guests to find.
- Give the players a list of items. Hide the items around your location, and have the players search for the items. The first player/group to find all of the items wins.
- Have the players go door-to-door asking for items off the list. Be sure to plan ahead with your neighbors if you choose to do this.Instead of hiding items, consider having each team to take a photo of an item from the list. This is great for parks, especially national parks where you can’t take things from nature.
- Buy or make a prize to have at the end of the hunt.
Have Fun & Enjoy the Hunt !! Lisa