Happy Sunday ! And this first Sunday of Lent I sharing a fun and easy project – perfect for your Sunday school kids. Lisa
Today’s Bible Verse:
Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Mod Modge Napkin Technique :
And today I am trying my hand at using Napkins on my bible pages as decorations. I watched a bunch of You Tube video and got started. I used Mod Podge because that’s what I had on hand. ( Joy of living in the country)
- Pick out a Napkin that is suitable ( with a lot of white background if you want it to show your pages through.
- I pulled my Napkins apart- so they where thin – and used just the top printed layer .
- Prepare your page. I put a piece of cardboard behind page I am using
- Coat the page with Mod podge -and while wet place down napkin. Make sure its smooth and where you want it. ( you might want to try placing while dry page)
- After Napkin is down and smooth – place another coat across the top of napkin to seal it in.
- Decorate or leave as you wish::: .
I put my Napkin design around the verse -so you can read the verse.But with the light background I could have read the verse. I will be adding some decoration to my page after drying.