Planning a New Year Eve party? Today’s National Bacon Day and everything is better with Bacon so here’s a recipe and some planning tips !
Party Tips for planning a party:
- Location : home is least expensive but may limit number of guest.
- Time / Date : May depend on when New Year is . And what type of party.
- Party Theme : Family or Adult only. Invitation and Decorations will reflect in this.
- Menu plan – you can go simple or just appetizers -depending on guest and theme. Plastic ware makes for fast and easy clean up after the party.
Bacon stuffed Mushrooms:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 pound whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat broiler. Mix cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir in bacon and green onion.
- Place mushrooms in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. pan, stem side up. Fill with cream cheese mixture. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until heated through, 4-6 minutes.