Happy Wednesday ! and the start of Spring – today I am planning and organizing my kitchen :
Let’s Do some Planning :
I found this cute Home planning insert kit from Simple Stories. With great clip art and layouts to plan your daily chores ,meals and more:
- Everyday chores
- special events
Healthy Eating Plan. A healthy eating plan gives your body the nutrients it needs every day while staying within your daily calorie goal for weight loss. … A healthy eating plan: Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products. Includes lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- check the weather
- whats fresh and available
- Family favorites (pasta)
- theme night (taco)
Easy Recipe Organization :
Once I made a list of meals – we make a shopping trip to get everything need. Also anything I need to replenish my pantry and freezer. Which is very important since we live in a small town. When I get it home I try to organize it and get it ready for meals prep.
- Let;s Hit the Dollar store for supplies :
- Then use magazine files to hold your place mats and paper goods.
- Organize your fridge with a few small bins. …
- Then employ bins in your pantry, too. …
- Use small baskets to clean up your cutlery drawer. …
- This also works for rounding up everything from tea to Tylenol. …
- Use tension rods to store your cutting boards and baking sheets so they’re easily accessible.
- Pick out some small baskets for canned food organization.