Are you in charge of your schools valentine bake sale or classroom party? Are just looking for easy recipes to make this Valentine ? Enjoy these today ….. Lisa
- 1 package of Betty Cr ocker Chocolate chip
- 1/4 C flour
- 1/2 C butter / softened
- 1 egg
- Heart cookie cutter
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until well blended. Roll into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Spray cookie cutter with cooking spray; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press dough ball evenly into cutter. Remove cutter; reshape dough if necessary. Continue making heart-shaped cookies, placing 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Spray cookie cutter as needed with cooking spray.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet
- 23 oz milk chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons raspberry extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- red candy melts
Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir. If needed, microwave again, if needed until melted. Add the raspberry extract and mix until combined.Pour into an 8×8 pan lined with wax paper.Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the fudge and press in . Refrigerate 3-4 hours until set Cut and decorate with red candy melts.
Fun Valentine Candy idea :
Grab some wooden clothes pins ,paint and decorate . The wings are pre packed Valentine candy.